- Installation of drainage pipes and the gravel blanket on #12 green. The next step is to install the rootzone mix.
- Installation of the main drainage collector pipe on #12 - this pipe will direct all of the drainage water to a dry well near the 15th black tee.
- Re-installation of irrigation on #12. Before construction we had to disconnect the irrigation inside the work areas since it will get destroyed by the changes in grades.
- Lowering of the hill on #11 fairway. This has been a big change and the green can now be seen from the gully at 120 yards. The birdhouse will no longer be necessary!
- Carving out the subgrade on #11 green as well as the green side bunker.
|Installation of gravel blanket on 12 green|
|View from 12 tee - bunkers are taking shape|
|Doug Carrick explaining what he wants to George the shaper|
|Doug shaping the green side bunker on #11|
|Panorama view of the construction on 11 and 12 (click to enlarge)|